Okay, so here's how it works:
First: make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award
Second: Share 7 (random) things about yourself
Then: Award 15 recently discovered bloggers with this award
Contact these bloggers and tell them they've won you're award
Now for my 7 things:
- I love macaroni and cheese but really only when it's in shapes, like the ones for kids. For example, the Toy Story, Sponge Bob and Scooby Doo mac and cheese from Kraft. It tastes so much better.
- I have never seen all of the Wizard of Oz and I honestly have no desire to. I've seen the beginning, but that's really it. I know how the story goes and I'm just fine without seeing the rest.
- When I watch movies with war scenes I get more disturbed when the horses, or whatever animals are aiding in the war, die or get hurt than when the people do. Not too sure what that says about me..
- I do not have a sense of smell. Just can't do it. And yes, I can still taste so maybe nerves just get confused on the way to my brain. In my opinion, if you have to loose a sense it should be this one. Every once in a while I think that I can smell something.. I think I smelled sausage once..
- I don't always like running. I still haven't fallen in love with it, but I'm trying to learn to love it. Some days I absolutely love it and wonder what I will do when I can't run anymore. Other days, I dislike everything about it. It's a love/hate relationship, but I'm not giving up!
- Cotton balls freak me out. They make that *eeky* sound when you touch them.. Can't stand it! It's like that sound that stirofoam makes when it slides out of a cardboard box. It makes my ears want to bleed..
- I keep having this recurring dream where all of a sudden I remember that I'm supposed to be going somewhere (usually with a group) in about 5 minutes from the time that I remember this obligation. I'm then thrown into a packing frenzy trying to get everything ready to leave it 5 minutes.
Now for my 15 bloggers: (in no particular order)
So there you have it! Visit these bloggers, I follow them all on Twitter as well and am amazingly grateful for all the support and inspiration!